Monday, December 1, 2008

Big Day

We've been waiting and waiting. Wondering when the day would come. I can't help but blame myself for her not starting this earlier. I actually avoid the question when asked if she's walking yet. She crawled late and pulled up late so I knew deep down she would walk later than most kids. (Plus she is our daughter and if she's anything like us she will do things on her own time. Oh, I can't wait till the teenage years!) Now she has taken a few steps here and there and strolls around the living room behind her trusty lion but as far as standing up and going nope not yet.

Not until today.

She is up and moving. Sometimes too fast and falls but stands right back up and try's again. She is so proud of herself. And we are very proud of her too.

Here are a few pics I took this morning of our big girl (16 months) walking around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy here!!! Hooray, Hooray for Alivia!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! She look's so proud of herself.Love you all.Give her a kiss from me!

rosalita111 said...

Your right that is incredibly exciting and, of course, you know me I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I love you all very much but I have to say, way to go Livi!

Anonymous said...

AWWH!!! She is just precious! What a BIG girl! Yay Livi!

Chrissy said...

GO GIRL!!! SOOO proud of you Miss Livi Loo!