Friday, December 12, 2008

Handmade

Last year Aunt Chrissy made this one.


This year she made her two.


The funny thing about all these pictures is they were all taken in the house. Not because we keep the house cold. No, its because this kid loves wearing stocking caps around the house. I'll leave them laying on the couch for her and she will go over pick one out and try putting it on (sometimes successful) or she brings it to me or Jarad to put on her. We do this a lot throughout the day. Here are some pictures to prove it.

3 comments:

Nanny said...

I love that girl! I love how she plays with all those toys! She entertains herself so well!

Anonymous said...

Cute,cute in her hat's.She is so beautiful and I know she has personality plus! I am so glad she loves her dog's.I enjoy your blog's.Sending my love.Grammy

Chrissy said...

Ooooh! She looks so cute! Love it!