Monday, February 16, 2009

take me back part 1

Jarad and I were married August 8, 2008. It was a beautiful ceremony but that's a story for another time. Right now I want to go back here to where we honeymooned. I didn't know where we were going until the night of our rehearsal dinner. He surprised me with a new suitcase and inside was a piece of paper with pictures of the Villa we would be staying at on St. Thomas. I wanted to go right then and there but I would have to wait until September. Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took. Yes, that's our daughter there with us. We couldn't leave her here. Which is why the best in-law's ever came with us. Our Villa had three bedrooms and Livi slept in their room. The days though we were all together. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I loved getting to spend that time with them. Jarad's parents are wonderful people and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. And when you're with them you never know what might happen, which always makes for a fun trip!!
Getting ready to go to...

Megans Bay


Picture time on the deck before heading to dinner.

Pool time before ...

heading to Sapphire beach.



more to come...

No comments: