Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daddy's Little Booger Baby

Yesterday Livi and I went out to my mom's school to wish her a happy birthday and bring her some flowers. She was very excited and surprised to see us. We had been there for probably 10 minutes and lots of teachers had stopped in her office. They all like to come see Livi when she's there. They were watching her walk and clapping and then they started asking her to point to things. You know, her face, ears, and then came nose.
"Livi where's your nose?"
She points to her ears.
They ask her again, "Livi where's your nose?"
Again the ears.
Then I look at her and say, "Livi pick your nose."
To which she stuck her index finger right up her nose.


The next Daddy's Little Booger Baby has arrived.

2 comments:

rosalita111 said...

I am so proud!

Chrissy said...

Be sure and tell her to be careful where she wipes them! The last time I wiped a booger on her Daddy, he punched me real hard. Of course, I was in the 7th grade and not nearly as cute as Livi. Love and miss you!