Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Grown-Up Christmas List

Christmas is my favorite holiday. Every single thing about it. I love the lights, the smell, the Story, the Reason, the life, families getting together, stories being told. I love when my sister gets into town and we all go over to our parents house to welcome them home. And spend as much time over there with them as we can playing games, arguing like sisters do. Eating and eating all the foods that come out of our mother's kitchen. All the good, good food. I love watching my niece and nephew open their gifts from Santa. The look on their faces when they see that they got just what they had wished for. This year I will love watching Livi open her gifts from Santa.

My sister-in-law had posted her wish list on her blog so I thought I would post mine on here. I am in no way expecting any of these. I love and treasure the gifts that I receive but they don't make or break a holiday for me. I just thought I'd help you out in your search if you choose to have one. And hey, it's fun to dream.

This would look great in our bedroom.

I would really like this. I have the perfect spot for it and I would love to put pictures and pretty things on it.

Or I could set these on it.

Or maybe a new vacuum. I do not care what brand, what color just one that can clean my floors really good. I do enjoy the bag less ones.

I've decided I like to wear aprons. I think this one is just lovely.

I really miss wearing this.

These would be comfy and since Livi and I lounge in our pj's all day they would be used too.

I think that is all I can come up with. If you have a better idea for me then go with it. I will love anything I receive this year. Mostly I hope I get to see each and every one of you at Christmas.

What would you like Santa to bring you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were Santa I would get you everything on your list Ashley and then more!!!!! You have given me such a beautiful great-grandaughter.Kiss her daddy for me.Love to all of you!! Grammy