Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009 the end

On Easter morning Livi woke up to this.


She was very excited to see Elmo. Most mornings she wants to play in her bed and doesn't want to get out and have her diaper changed. That was not the case here. She was ready to get up and check out her loot.


After trying some candy and playing with her puzzles we got ready and went out to my parents house to have Easter dinner.

This is the only (good) picture I got of her. But its really cute so I'll take it.

And to make the great day even better, my cousin and his wife announced that they are expecting!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy think's her great-grandaughter is beautiful!!! And how lucky she is to have such wonderful parent's. Her dress was beautiful!! I loved the picture's.I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jarad and Ashley! she is just adorable!! and quite beautiful!! Love ya!! Marilyn