Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ladies lunch

As I've mentioned in other posts, I love our ladies lunch. By ladies I mean my best good friend Rachel or Auntie RayRay, me, and Livi. Its nice to pick a different place every week (sometimes twice a week) to go and have lunch and then either a quick trip to the mall or our favorite place Target!! Target usually wins.

A little background on my best good friend Rachel. We met in elementary school. She went to Ash Grove, I went to Bois D'Arc. It's the same school district just different elementary schools. It wasn't until Jr. High that we really became friends and we still are to this day. She knows all my secrets, my past, my ups and downs and she has stood by me through it all. She was there when I met Jarad. She was the first one of my friends I told I was pregnant and she was sooooo excited. She's the one I can call when I really need to vent to someone. And she makes sure that at least once a week she gets to see me and Livi. She is hands down the best friend anyone could ask for.

I've been meaning to get a picture of Rach and Livi but I always forget my camera. Not today! So I give to you Rachel or Auntie RayRay and Livi Loo Loo at our favorite place, Target.

Before going in. Livi is fascinated with the big "balls" outside of Target.

All our shopping is done.

No comments: